Back Up

Hey, y'all.

You were probably notified in one way or another about the fact that WATS was down earlier today, or you might have tried to get on and found that WATS had vanished.

This happened because I had a glitch when I transferred WATS to another registrar to keep it up and running. The glitch has since been fixed, and WATS shouldn't go down like that again. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here. Thank you so much for your patience, and I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen again.

-Lynx

Phew!Had quite a scare this morning but thank godness WATS is up and running again :)

I hadn't even been up ten minutes before I tried to get on. When I found out, well, needless to say, I went a wee bit hysterical....Maybe more like a lot. XD tongue.gif I tried to figure out some way to contact you and let you know what was up, so I posted a comment on your blog. XD

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, guys, Lynx here again with another problem deciding to pop up.

I've just been contacted and told that there may be a legal problem with WATS. Now, as of right now, I have no idea with the complaint is. Apparently there is proof; again, of what, I don't know. I'm telling you guys this because I don't know what this means for our beloved site.

For right now, everything should stay on track. However, if the site vanishes for a little while, don't be alarmed; just give me a few days. Until then, if you want me to email you guys with information on how things are going, please PM me with your email.

Thank you,

-Lynx

Archived