#1 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Ventara or Earth

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

Hello, fellow Riders.

I have been told that there is a problem with the domain name of WATS that could possibly cause WATS's closing. I am working to find a solution with InvisionPower and the other party that will allow WATS to continue.

Thank you. I am so terribly sorry that this has possibly come to the closing of the site. If WATS does close, then word will be sent out ASAP about whether or not a new site will be made. If you want me to contact you about that, please send me your email.

-Lynx
Listen to your heart, for it will be the light to guide you through any darkness you find.
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#2 Black Dragon

Black Dragon

Kamen Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationI 'm a proud Vietnamese and I live in Vietnam

Posted 16 October 2011 - 09:20 AM

OMG...it is a terrible news... I hope you can find a solution soon... this is indeed a terrible news :( :( :(

Sometimes it is easier to see the light when you stand in the darkness."

— Monday's Dusk, Mister Monday_

Posted Image

#3 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:55 PM

Good news! The domain name of WATS will change, which means the URL will change, but that will be all. I will probably take down the blue background and change it to something without any mention Way Above Top Secret on it, and I'll also take out the WATS name for any of the boards, but the only thing that will change will be the URL and name of the site. :) If you guys have any ideas, please post them here, and also, look for a bulk email once the name has been decided. :D
Listen to your heart, for it will be the light to guide you through any darkness you find.
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#4 kc1000

kc1000

Teammate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

Good news! The domain name of WATS will change, which means the URL will change, but that will be all. I will probably take down the blue background and change it to something without Way Above Top Secret on it, and I'll also take out the WATS name for any of the boards, but the only thing that will change will be the URL and name of the site. :) If you guys have any ideas, please post them here, and also, look for a bulk email once the name has been decided. :D

When a new domain name is chosen, I will be sure to change the title of the link on my Links pages as well.

www.kamenconnection.com/

#5 metal rider

metal rider

Teammate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:31 AM

^same here

#6 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:26 AM

Thank you, both of you. I believe that CHiCA and I have decided on krdksecrets.com. I'll fly you two an email when I've changed it. :)
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#7 Black Dragon

Black Dragon

Kamen Rider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationI 'm a proud Vietnamese and I live in Vietnam

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

Sound kinda cool...yeah, I like the new name. E-mail me when you change it, okay? :lol:

Sometimes it is easier to see the light when you stand in the darkness."

— Monday's Dusk, Mister Monday_

Posted Image

#8 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:35 PM

No problem. :) Glad you like it! We didn't get much input, so I'm going to end up sending a bulk email with the new name. Everyone, spread the word, okay? I'm limited to Fanfiction.net and email. Get the news out to Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Youtube, everywhere!
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#9 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

The name is now being changed, guys. See you on krdksecrets.com!
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#10 dragonknight410

dragonknight410

Brother-in-Arms

• Moderators
  • 357 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

Wow...just found out about this from CHiCA. Thank goodness everything's okay. :)

EDIT: Just to point out, white on yellow = squinty eyes >.<

Teaching is not only passing down knowledge to the next generation, but it is also an art.  Never let any challenges stand in your way, for you are their future.

-Random Thought from Me XD

#11 kc1000

kc1000

Teammate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:48 AM

Hello

www.kamenconnection.com/

#12 Magnus

Magnus

Teammate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:38 AM

This is why i need to find more spare time to check all of the forums I frequent and my email.

I'm also an author over at Fanfiction.net so I'll add the update to my bio over there for any of my readers who either visit here or have not yet had the chance to find this place. (known as Toku Warrior over there).
Posted Image
Sa,Omae no Tsumi O Kazoe!

#13 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:57 PM

Thanks, guys! And welcome back!
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users