#1 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Ventara or Earth

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

Hey, y'all.

You were probably notified in one way or another about the fact that WATS was down earlier today, or you might have tried to get on and found that WATS had vanished.
This happened because I had a glitch when I transferred WATS to another registrar to keep it up and running. The glitch has since been fixed, and WATS shouldn't go down like that again. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here. Thank you so much for your patience, and I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen again.

-Lynx
Listen to your heart, for it will be the light to guide you through any darkness you find.
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#2 CHiCA

CHiCA

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 380 posts
  • LocationHome of the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Crazie.

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:17 AM

Phew!Had quite a scare this morning but thank godness WATS is up and running again :)
Posted Image
Best 17th Birthday Present Ever.
@CHiCAKosaka

#3 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:40 AM

Phew!Had quite a scare this morning but thank godness WATS is up and running again :)

I hadn't even been up ten minutes before I tried to get on. When I found out, well, needless to say, I went a wee bit hysterical....Maybe more like a lot. XD Posted Image I tried to figure out some way to contact you and let you know what was up, so I posted a comment on your blog. XD
Listen to your heart, for it will be the light to guide you through any darkness you find.
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#4 CHiCA

CHiCA

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 380 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:55 AM

Oh,I never saw that.However,everything seems okay here.

I'll PM you my email for future contacting.
Posted Image
@CHiCAKosaka

#5 dragonknight410

dragonknight410

Brother-in-Arms

• Moderators
  • 357 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:32 AM

Boo to glitches and yay for WATS going back up! Hope this won't happen again. :D

Teaching is not only passing down knowledge to the next generation, but it is also an art.  Never let any challenges stand in your way, for you are their future.

-Random Thought from Me XD

#6 exclamation

exclamation

Your Loveable Dictator

• Administrators
  • 210 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

When I found out, well, needless to say, I went a wee bit hysterical....Maybe more like a lot. XD Posted Image

I can vouch for that. :P

I'm impressed with how promptly the registrar dealt with the problem.

#7 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

Hey guys! If you saw a page saying your account was suspended, don't worry. It was just another little payment glitch (minor this time). :) If you see it happen around this time next month, it'll be the same thing.

-Lynx
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#8 dragonknight410

dragonknight410

Brother-in-Arms

• Moderators
  • 357 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

Dear me...I saw this on Chica's page and I almost freaked out. Hopefully this doesn't happen again. :)

Teaching is not only passing down knowledge to the next generation, but it is also an art.  Never let any challenges stand in your way, for you are their future.

-Random Thought from Me XD

#9 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

Dear me...I saw this on Chica's page and I almost freaked out. Hopefully this doesn't happen again. :)

It did that to me on April Fool's, actually. Completely freaked me out. :P If it does, we know what it is, though. ;)

-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#10 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:11 AM

Hey, guys, Lynx here again with another problem deciding to pop up.

I've just been contacted and told that there may be a legal problem with WATS. Now, as of right now, I have no idea with the complaint is. Apparently there is proof; again, of what, I don't know. I'm telling you guys this because I don't know what this means for our beloved site.

For right now, everything should stay on track. However, if the site vanishes for a little while, don't be alarmed; just give me a few days. Until then, if you want me to email you guys with information on how things are going, please PM me with your email.

Thank you,

-Lynx
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

#11 CHiCA

CHiCA

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:30 PM

Hopefully it's not too bad.
Posted Image
@CHiCAKosaka

#12 Kamen Rider Lynx

Kamen Rider Lynx

Sister-In-Arms

• Administrators
  • 929 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:12 PM

Hopefully it's not too bad.

Well it must not be urgent because I'm getting no messages. *shrugs*
-Kamen Rider Lynx

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users