Introduce yourself

Heya, Obviously I'm new around here. I found out about Dragon Knightpretty late into it's Australian run but absolutely loved it. I'm looking into seeing other Rider series, and am making some progress in that regard, but Dragon Knight remains the only Rider Series I've ever watched.

How about something random about me?

If I was a Rider I believe I'd be Kamen Rider Phoenix, due to my apparent ability to heal the emotional wounds of others and the fact that when someone manages to really tick me off my fury is like the flames of hell.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, well you see recently I found out about this site from a friend of mine on RangerCrew, and I figure I should join since I'm one of few who actually like Kamen Rider Dragon Knight on that board! xD

I do like Power Rangers and Sentai as well. Anyways, I hope to catch most of you around in the future [:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to all the newcomers after me. I've been slightly busy so I haven't had much time to visit all the forums i frequent. Though I have recently finished watching all of KRDK. Now I must say that it was truly an awesome series for something that practically had half the budget that a standard PR series has.

At least I can now talk evenly about the series with it's fellow fans to a small point.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey hey hey! Well, let's see...CHiCA and DK09 should know me, but for all who don't, I go by kidTorque! I'm a chick, btw and I'm 15. Kamen Rider Torque is my favorite Rider because he's got the best gear and the best suit.

I do have a YouTube account: My YouTube

I run a webshow on YouTube too, so if you like South Park-like humor: "Idiots On YouTube" (btw, my nickname on my webshow is Torque. haha.)

Oh and I wrote a fanfic too that I've put myself and some of my friends in. It's kinda on hiatus, but I'll finish it eventually! Hope you guys enjoy: it: My KRDK Fanfic

=]

Archived