Introduce yourself

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well hello all. A buddy of mine, Bobby, told me about this place so I thought I'd drop by and see what this place is truly.

For those wondering, Magnus is the name I'm using as it's the Rider name of one of the few Kamen Rider fan-fictions I'm currently in the process of writing.

I do draw a lot and I also spend some time doing some slight video editing as well. I'm pretty good with Photoshop and Adobe Premiere. Anything that anyone wants to know feel free to ask.

Well hello all. A buddy of mine, Bobby, told me about this place so I thought I'd drop by and see what this place is truly.

For those wondering, Magnus is the name I'm using as it's the Rider name of one of the few Kamen Rider fan-fictions I'm currently in the process of writing.

I do draw a lot and I also spend some time doing some slight video editing as well. I'm pretty good with Photoshop and Adobe Premiere. Anything that anyone wants to know feel free to ask.

Hey, Mike!!!! Glad you joined!!!

This is the guy who drew the Ocean Knight pictures for me.

Well thanks everyone. Now, just letting you all know I haven't seen every episode of KRDK but from the episodes I have seen it is a good series. Hopefully I can get caught up to speed rather quickly through discussions.

Archived