Introduce yourself

I'm exclamation. I started this forum when I got hooked on KRDK by a friend from the Power Rangers community. When I couldn't find much of a fanbase for the show on the internet, I decided I'd have to build one. I hope you enjoy it.

I dabble a bit in music videos but my main passion is writing. I love writing stories, both fanfiction and original. I've been declared evil on many occasions for my tendency to leave people dangling off cliffs at the end of chapters.

If you have any problems with the forum or think there's anything that should be added, let me know.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. New Here. I've watched some of the episodes of KRDK and find it pretty good so far. I happen to like KR Onyx and Siren out of all 13 riders. Onyx because he reminds me of those "mysterious" kinds of characters and Siren cause she looks cool.

After watching some of the episodes, it sort of inspired me to try and create my own. So far...I've got some ideas just for the armor and the description for the cards in the deck.

I'll probably post up the drawings when I finish.

Yeah, I'm blaming this on Catt as well. :)

It was probably the same video that got me hooked.

Well then you can ALL thank 1aurien because it was a video by her that got ME into the fandom.

Speaking of introductions... I'm Catt001. Many of you probably recognize me from either PRU or my YouTube account. I'm a vidder/graphic person... and some how I got sucked into this crazy forum board by exclamation.

Hi, I'm Eileen. Also a fanfiction author. Love the show and wish they had aired all the episodes instead of giving it the bum's rush. It was decent of them to at least put the last two episodes online, but I know several people without computer access who were stuck. Luckily I'm generous with my netbook (a red Acer Aspire named Siren).

What I like best are the character moments and interactions. There's a lot of character growth and development in forty episodes, and I love every minute of it.

Hi everyone

My nickname is Len/Kit. My friends have taken up on calling me either Len or Kit (even though I am a female), which is the reason for my nickname. I have no idea why. Though one of my friends pointed out they started calling me Kit because my personality is similiar to Kit's and the reason for calling me Len is because I started with Karate and XMA (Extreme Martial Arts). So I started watching KRDK and I immediately loved the show. I am not sure if I agree with my friends on the reasons for calling me Len and Kit ^^;

I am usually writing fanfictions, but I sometimes do vids, but I never upload them XD"

Hey, everyone. I'm Kamen Rider Lynx, and I go by Lyrical or Lyric. Some of you might recognize me from KamenConnection.com or Fanfiction.net. :) My favorite things about the series are the plot, which is intricate and never certain, and the way the characters change throughout the series, maturing and learning more about each other and themselves.

Hey, everyone. I'm Kamen Rider Lynx, and I go by Lyrical or Lyric. Some of you might recognize me from KamenConnection.com or Fanfiction.net. :) My favorite things about the series are the plot, which is intricate and never certain, and the way the characters change throughout the series, maturing and learning more about each other and themselves.

What goes on Riders? I'm ClimaxJumper. I'm a fan of KRDK, PR, Sentai,and more! Some may know me through my YouTube channel (located on my profile). I like to listen to music, read books and fan-fictions and just hang out with friends. I have a Facebook account (Just ask me in a private message) and many other accounts as well.

Hi, everyone. I'm Kyle. I'm a fan of PR, Dragon Knight, and some other series. I recognize a few people here from PRU (Catt001 in particular) and it's greta to be here. A major fan of Chris Ramirez and both Torques (actually roleplay the former in a few rpgs) as my favorites in the series. Seeing as I'm very interested in writing a DK fanfic you may see me in the fanfiction section eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I'm Transcendent. I'm pretty much your average Jane, besides the fact that I'm a KRDK and PR maniac. You may end up seeing some of my work in the fanfiction area, that is if I get the courage to post them or not. I may seem boring at first, but get to know me and you've landed yourself in a heap of trouble lol.

Hi. I am DK09. I just joined this forum! I do know some of you. I am really good friends with CHiCA Kosaka, ClimaxJumper, OujaStrike but I am sure to make more of them while on here! I do have a YouTube account, youtube.com/DK09Rider where I make a lot of KRDK MV's, I have blogs about KRDK and some of you may of heard of my fan-fic that I wrote with CHiCA Kosaka called "Kamen Riders: Defenders of KamenConnection." Perhaps, some of you saw me on KamenConnection.com where I do go on their a lot. Anyways, I rambled on long enough. Let's Ride! :)

Hi. I am DK09. I just joined this forum! I do some of you. I am really good friends with CHiCA Kosaka, ClimaxJumper, OujaStrike but I am sure to make more of them while on here! I do have a YouTube account, youtube.com/DK09Rider, I have blogs about KRDK and some of you may of heard of my fan-fic that I wrote with CHiCA Kosaka called "Kamen Riders: Defenders of KamenConnection." Perhaps, some of you saw me on KamenConnection.com where I do go on their a lot. Anyways, I rambled on long enough. Let's Ride! :)

Lovey! :D

Archived